Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: May 14, 2020
• Coordinate all engineering job including subordinate job, budget and schedule.
• Identify, study and propose items for safety, quality & operational improvement.
• Conduct mass and heat balance calculations for modification/troubleshooting.
• For plant modification, coordinate for civil, structural, mechanical, E&I construction, DCS modifications and related parties.
• Review and approve vendors’ drawings -equipment specification, piping, layouts
• Commissioning new equipment and plant start-up activities
• Troubleshoot plant upset, identify root cause and make recommend improvement.
• Check and manage P&ID and Isometric drawings.
• Prepare Change of control and modification application.
• Explain and get approval for management of changes from Operation, maintenance and safety department.
• Review Risk Assessment, QRA & Hazop studies.
• Liaise with regulating authorities for submission and approval.
• Lead some activity (Preparation of Energy Report for ECA submission and GHG emission & Energy report & water efficiency report for PUB,
• Assist some activity (MHD-Safety Case Regime, certification audits etc.)
• Implement Functional Safety.
• Implementation of ISO 50001 EnMS
• Degree in Chemical Engineering or related discipline
• 5 years’ experience from refinery/petrochemical industry
• SCEM certification (preferable).
• Good communication with all level and function within the organization
• Provide good leadership for Engineering modification job
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156)