Executive Personal Assistant #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jan 11, 2021
- Proactively manage and maintain Chairman’s schedule and workload, including appointment scheduling for all appointments, meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and booking travel arrangements with requirements as needed.
- Draft and manage all aspects of correspondence on behalf of the Executive Chairman, including emails, reports, presentations, and other written communication
- Assist Executive Chairman with travel to appointments, meetings, speaking engagements, etc.
- Assist Executive Chairman in meeting preparation as well as minutes taking, as and when needed
- Serve as the liaison between the Executive Chairman, leadership team, and staff at large
- Undertake special projects under the direction of the Executive Chairman and perform other duties as assigned
- Degree/ Masters in Engineering or any relevant
- At least 3 years of relevant experiences
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Individuals who are driven and proactive.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No.: 16S8107