Human Factor, Senior Specialist (Healthcare) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Apr 27, 2021
- Responsible for national improvement projects / initiatives aimed at improving care processes/systems, improving health of populations, and reducing costs
- Identifying and assessing human factors risks in health care delivery with input from subject matter experts
- Providing timely and practical advice on human factors issues to patient safety improvement groups/teams
- Contribute to continuous improvement in patient safety through identification of areas for improvement and supporting the implementation of improvements
- Provide education, coaching, and mentoring on improvement methods, data collection and analysis methods, project management and change management techniques to project teams
- Degree in Health Science/ Engineering/ any relevant
- At least 5 years’ related experience in quality improvement, preferably in healthcare or consulting industry
- Demonstrated ability to teach/coach/advise leadership at all levels regarding continuous improvement principles and practices and role of leader in a continuous improvement organization.
- Proven track record with Human Factors theory, analysis, and application
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No:. 16S8107
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd