Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: May 20, 2020
• Oversee all Procurement related matters for logistic services for designated Business Unit
• Define and drive implementation of Global Procurement Strategy for chemicals redistribution
• Ensure Departments/End Users receive effective communication to meet customers' requirements on logistics services
• Lead the procurement process for global requirements including conforming to policy and standards to minimise risks and assess/qualify providers and negotiating contracts
• Educate and enforce central procurement policies and processes and guidelines is followed by team and suppliers
• Consolidate user’s constructive feedback for procurement process improvements.
• Participation in suppliers’ negotiation as required and review supplier's KPI performance to ensure they satisfy with business needs
• Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Performance Report for Global Procurement & Supply Chain Meetings
• Leading resolution of issues and coordinating with Supply Chain team to achieve internal targets.
• Degree in related discipline
• Possess at least 6 years of procurement experience (knowledge of industry best practices will be an advantage).
• Ability to work cohesively with all levels of internal and external customers with possessing listening, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Strong negotiation and supplier relationship management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate across functional and multicultural lines.
• Able to identify opportunities and assess risks and able to resolve issues independently
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156)