Purchasing Supervisor (Manufacturing) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Jan 12, 2021
- Responsible for purchasing and manages global materials availability with team members to support Manufacturing in fulfilling customer orders.
- Works with Suppliers and teams on materials availability, delivery performance and lead-time improvements.
- Works with team members, CFTs and suppliers to improve inventory turns.
- Maintains purchasing parameter integrity (price, lead-time, order policy, etc.) in respective business systems (Oracle/JDE/etc.).
- Ensures timely completion/submission of reports/assignments.
- Ensures purchases are in compliance with establish processes, trade import/export and Incoming Compliance Quality (ICQ) requirements.
- Training and development of new/existing buyers and suppliers on purchasing systems/business processes.
- Coaches and motivates team members in meeting key metrics and company goals.
- Degree in Supply Chain/ Engineering/ Logistics/ any relevant
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experiences in manufacturing industry
- Working knowledge of MRP (Oracle / JDE).
- Leadership skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No:. 16S8107