Section Manager, Dry Etch (Semiconductor/ Wafer Fabrication) #AJY
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Apr 06, 2021
- Responsible for leading a team of Process, Equipment and Operation employees to meet key performance indices (KPI).
- Oversee the transfer, development and/or release of new equipment and processes in your group.
- Ensure new equipment and processes released are robust and ready for mass production.
- Set up effective Equipment and Process Control system to maintain process and equipment performance.
- Ensure out-of-control situations and yield excursion are attended and resolved promptly. Improve existing system to prevent re-occurrence of issue.
- Drive Continuous Improvement Project (CIP) to achieve best in class in yield, quality, and cost.
- Work across functional group (i.e. Device, Quality, Process control, Production, other modules etc.) to ensure key module objectives are met.
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Engineering or any relevant.
- At least 5-8 years working experiences in dry etch process or equipment within semiconductor or wafer fabrication industry.
- Strong leadership and people management skill.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Jasmine Lai Jia Ying (R1767825)
EA License No.: 16S8107
Company: SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd