Singapore, Singapore, Singapore | Posted: Sep 03, 2020
• Responsible for identifying new business opportunities and expanding existing client base in SEA region
• Engages new and existing clients on the services that the business provides
• Able to deliver effective sales presentations to key customers and drive value selling to them using methodologies
• Develop and achieves targets set out for the business, both long and short term goals including revenue and profit margin targets for the responsible business unit
• Develops Key account plan for Flow Services by working with different stakeholders including in-country sales team, Site Team leaders & Key account managers.
• Regularly communicating with upper management on regional market strategy.
• Complies to company standards including utilization of systems such as CRM to maintain & manage sales funnel & reporting.
• Assists the leader on implementation and development of regional sales strategies to fit geographic and prospective customer needs.
• Monitors business activities of major competitors, analyzing their results and identifying their strategies.
• Degree in Engineering with or related discipline
• Minimum 5 years of experience preferably in instrumentation and metering for the Petroleum industry.
• Willing to travel.
• Willing to make site visits to assess opportunities.
• Knowledge in Measurement Solution or flow meters preferred
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication & influencing skills
• Self driven and able to work in challenging environment to meet targets
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) | EA License: 16S8107